This post shows how you can change the theme on your Magento website using Magento Connect.
After you have log in to Magento admin, goto System/MagentoConnect/MagentoConnectManager
- Look for “Install New Extensions”
- Search for modules via Magento Connect.
- Search for your theme and get the extension key.
- For a free theme, your extension key looks typically like this – http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/theme_name.
- Copy the code.
- Return to your Magento Connect Manager.
- Paste the extension key to install and then click install.
- Now return to Admin.
- Go to System/Design/
- Add or edit design change. Select the theme and your theme throughout the website is set.